42 today! And as an added bonus, I get 366 days in my 42nd year of life!
I am going to try and blog something every single day. And when I say everyday, I really mean when I am not too tired or too busy to think.
Because my birthday happens so close to New Year’s Day, I usually put off New Year’s resolutions until my birthday. So here it goes:
1. I will be funnier this year. (X7)
2. I will love my chidren and husband more. (X7)
3. I will try not to take apathy so personally. (X7)
4. I will enjoy more fruit smoothies. (X7)
5. I will exercise more. (X7)
6. I will win the lottery. (X7)
6 resolutions trying 7X harder than last year…okay, that makes 42 resolutions! Perfect.